2013/01/28

not a real update

Greetings all, It's Bryan again. Finally got my own name and user rights to the blog so no more relying on Asuka to show me what to do. I'm sure she's happy about that.

 We've not been very busy lately (it's usually a little slower in the winter here anyway) but we've been cleaning the rooms and getting everything ready for the next batch of guests. It keeps snowing here off and on but not enough to accumulate to anything.

I'm getting a little excited about going skiing for the first time in a few days. So as long as I don't break any part of my body I will post some pictures of the mountain and maybe of me looking like a doofus. (there's usually a lot of those type)

Meanwhile, Sora is going crazy. I better stop her before she hurts herself, or me.


- 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿