2013/05/27

Sight seeing in my backyard

The other day we had a group of Canadian University students stay with us for a few days. It was a lot of fun having them around. Although I originally feared that their Japanese would make me look like a horrible under-achiever. Those fears were put aside when I realized they would all be speaking English anyway. We acted as some sort of tour guide to them, well, Asuka did. I tagged along and saw some sights myself.
  One place in particular we went to was Usui Pass Scenic Viewpoint. It lies on the border of both Nagano and Gunma Prefecture and offers a simply amazing view of the mountains and Annaka City. The trees here have such a lush green colour and some are lighter then others. It makes for a beautiful collage type effect. Best of all, it was free and only about a ten minute drive from the Pension Hotel.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿