2014/01/12

Killing time and a request for help.

A quick update while I wait for my ride to work.  Not much going on though.  Had some guests yesterday where the husband was Spanish or Indian,  I think Spanish,  but it turns out he could speak five languages.  I can barely speak one so needless to say I was quite impressed. 
Lately our lunches have been more busy than our dinners,  so it certainly does seem people are spreading the word.  Either that or all the work Asuka does on the Facebook page is really paying off.
Getting closer and closer to the day when my mom comes for her visit,  and running or of ideas of where to take her.  Any one out there no any good,  inexpensive places to take a tourist?  Comment with some suggestions for the Tokyo,  Karuizawa,  Kyoto and Osaka area?  That's most likely where we will be going. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Bryan - Just a quick note ... I am from India. We enjoyed our first stay in Karuizawa. Thanks for your hospitality. Looking forward to visiting Karuizawa once again.

    As a foreigner living in Japan for over a decade, I suggest visiting Asakusa, Shinjuku, Ginza, Sky Tree and Tsukiji in Tokyo. Kyoto is a old capital and has got some very beautiful temples that you would not like to miss (such as sanjusangendo, etc.) You may like to explore english guided tours by Hato bus as they provide pretty good coverage in their respective plans.

    返信削除