2014/04/17

My apologies

It's been quite a while again.  I haven't been the most busy person in the world but I've been running into a few obstacles when it comes to updating this blog. 
The first one is that most of the pictures taken to be used here are on some one else camera and sometimes that can take a while to get them emailed to me.  As most of what happens here would greatly benefit from photographic evidence,  I have felt that not using pictures would be a disservice to those that read the blog.
Mostly however,  the main obstacle preventing me from posting, is my desire to post original content.  Being that every thing that I go see or do is as part of a group,  coupled with the pictures scenario,  it almost always appears on the main page first.  I don't want to turn this blog into something that just reposts what has been seen on our main page. 
With that in mind,  please be patient with me as I try to find something that I can use for just the blog itself. 
Thank you for your patience. 

Bryan.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿