2013/06/13

Karuizawa Hotel Association outing

Today Asuka and I joined other pension owners on a tour/curling lesson. We went to a literary museum and a historical museum and then we went curling for the last half of the day.
Asuka was only able to take pictures at the first museum, the historical one called Oiwakake. (I may have spelled that wrong.) Of all the pictures I like the one with the stone sign post. This stone was made in 1675. Pretty young for a country that is over 2000 years old, but really old compared to Canada.

Curling on the other hand, while fun, was kind of lame. We only got half a sheet of ice to play on, so even just sliding forward to throw the rock was difficult. But, at least I didn't fall down.

Also, I apologize for the sideways pictures. I can figure out why they won't straighten properly.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿