2013/06/06

Once a month on a Tuesday we here at Hoshinoko Pension Hotel host a meeting of the International Association of Karuizawa (IAK). This past Tuesday was our turn. While everyone was chatting and having a good time, I, and a few others were watching Japan's soccer team try to qualify for next years world cup. I don't care for soccer ( or football, depending on where you're from ) but it wasn't as bad to watch when other people are there.
But the important thing happened after the game, when Asuka volunteered me to visit a classroom and speak to a group of children about Canadian culture. Now, anyone that knows me, knows that I hate to stand up in public and speak out loud, so this is kind of a nerve racking idea for me. Besides that, my idea of Canadian culture is kraft dinner, beer and hockey. Not sure how to talk about that for an hour and a bit.
Thankfully, the lady organizing the event is going to tell me what she would like me to talk about. Also thankfully, it's not until November.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿